|Title:||Holy Bishopric of Morphou: St Barbara, Church of the Holy Virgin in Moutoullas||Description:||
St Barbara is depicted twice at the same church. She weaars again imperial garments, a cloak, and an imperial loros. Her crown is decorated with precious stones; she wears drop-earrings. She is holding a palm branch in her left hand and a cross in her right hand, while her name is written with capital letters: ''Saint Barbara''.
|Place:||Panagía, Cyprus||Languages:||Greek, Ancient (to 1453)||Medium:||paint (coating)||Project:||BYZART Project||Fond:||OUC Bank of Cyprus Cultural Foundation||Physical type:||mural paintings (visual works)||Material and technique:||painting (image-making)||Data provider:||Open University of Cyprus||License:||All rights reserved||Rights holder:||Holy Bishopric of Morphou|
|Appears in Collections:||BYZART|
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.