Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Authors:||Michail, Ioannis||Title:||St Constantine and St Helena, back side||Start date:||1800||End date:||1899||Historical Period:||Post-Byzantine||Description:||
The Church of St Panteleimon, Brodilovo village (end of the 19th c.)
Georgi Linkov photographer, 2005
|Languages:||Greek, Modern (1453-)||Project:||BYZART Project||Fond:||IAS-BAS Greek Icon Painters In Bulgaria After 1453||Physical type:||icons (devotional images)||Data provider:||Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, Institute of Art Studies||License:|
|Appears in Collections:||BYZART|
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.