Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
Authors: Zachariy Zograph  
Title: Church of the Nativity of Virgin Mary, Rila Monastery
Start date: 1845
End date: 1845
Historical Period: Post-Byzantine

Christ Emmanuel, southeast blind dome, noas

Dimiter Karadimchev photographer, 1970

Languages: No linguistic content; Not applicable
Project: BYZART Project  
Fond: IAS-BAS Photo Archive  
Physical type: mural paintings (visual works)
Data provider: Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, Institute of Art Studies  
Appears in Collections:BYZART

Show full item record

Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.