Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Title:||St Stephen Church, Nessebar||Start date:||1599||End date:||1599||Historical Period:||Post-Byzantine||Description:||
St Parasceve and the side part of the bishop’s throne
wall paintings of the naos and the carved and gilded bishop’s chair next to the south-west pilaster
|Languages:||Greek, Modern (1453-)||Project:||BYZART Project||Fond:||IAS-BAS Photo Archive||Physical type:||mural paintings (visual works)||Data provider:||Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, Institute of Art Studies||License:|
|Appears in Collections:||BYZART|
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.