|Title:||Rožen Monastery of the Nativity of the Mother of God||Start date:||1611||End date:||1611||Historical Period:||Post-Byzantine||Description:||
Donor’s inscription on the side part of the entrance with partially preserved year, read by most researchers as 1611
wall paintings of the southern facade
Konstantin Shestakov photographer, 1976
|Languages:||Greek, Modern (1453-)||Project:||BYZART Project||Fond:||IAS-BAS Photo Archive||Physical type:||mural paintings (visual works)||Data provider:||Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, Institute of Art Studies||License:|
|Appears in Collections:||BYZART|
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.