Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Title:||Philippi, Macedonia, Greece||Start date:||700||End date:||1199||Historical Period:||Middle Byzantine Period||Description:||
Octagonal church complex. ‘’Bishop’s house’’, Room LXV, reservoir of the wine press, view from north.
|Place:||Fílippoi / Philippi, Greece||Languages:||No linguistic content; Not applicable||Project:||BYZART Project||Fond:||AUTH Chair of Byzantine Archaeology and Art Archive||Data provider:||Aristotle University of Thessaloniki||License:|
|Appears in Collections:||BYZART|
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.