Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Title:||St Paraskeve Church, Penkyovtsi village||Start date:||1859||End date:||1859||Historical Period:||Post-Byzantine||Description:||
Mural painting on the outside wall from west
|Languages:||No linguistic content; Not applicable||Project:||BYZART Project||Fond:||IAS-BAS Lilyana Mavrodinova Archive||Physical type:||mural paintings (visual works)||Data provider:||Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, Institute of Art Studies||License:|
|Appears in Collections:||BYZART|
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.