|Title:||Department of Antiquities, Republic of Cyprus, Kyrenia, Chapel of Saint Catherine (Panagia Chrysocava) at Chrysocava, south-west view of church with the remains of Christian cemetery (1-1)||Start date:||1400||End date:||1499||Historical Period:||Late Byzantine Period||Description:||
Department of Antiquities, Republic of Cyprus, Kyrenia, Chapel of Saint Catherine (Panagia Chrysocava) at Chrysocava. Single-aisled barrel-vaulted church.
|Place:||Kyrenia, Cyprus||Languages:||No linguistic content; Not applicable||Medium:||stone (worked rock)||Project:||BYZART Project||Fond:||OUC Department of Antiquities Republic of Cyprus||Physical type:||chapels (rooms or structures)||Material and technique:||masonry construction (technique or process)||Data provider:||Open University of Cyprus||License:||All rights reserved|
|Appears in Collections:||BYZART|
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.