|Title:||Holy Bishopric of Morphou: Saint John Lampadistis, Monastery of Saint John Lampadistis in Kalopanayiotis||Start date:||1778||End date:||1778||Historical Period:||Post-Byzantine||Description:||
The icon of Saint John Lampadistis, which dates to the 13th century (front cover fig.), can be found on a special pew. It has been removed from the later 18th century cover and placed in the conch of the Prothesis of the main church of Saint Heraclidius.
|Languages:||No linguistic content; Not applicable||Medium:||gold (metal)
|Project:||BYZART Project||Fond:||OUC Bank of Cyprus Cultural Foundation||Physical type:||icons (devotional images)||Material and technique:||painting (image-making)||License:||All rights reserved|
|Appears in Collections:||BYZART|
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.