|Title:||Church Dormition of Virgin Mary, Mislovstichki Monastery||Start date:||1400||End date:||1599||Historical Period:||Late Byzantine Period||Description:||
St John of Rila?, south wall. The fragment is taking off the wall in 1979-1980, today stored in Regional historical museum - Pernik (end of 15th c.-beginning of 16th c.)
Boriana and Blagoy Djivdjanovi photographers
|Languages:||Church Slavic; Old Slavonic; Church Slavonic; Old Bulgarian; Old Church Slavonic||Project:||BYZART Project||Fond:||IAS-BAS Photo Archive||Physical type:||mural paintings (visual works)||Data provider:||Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, Institute of Art Studies||License:|
|Appears in Collections:||BYZART|
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.