Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Title:||Administration Headquarters, Thessaloniki, Greece||Start date:||1943||End date:||1943||Historical Period:||Post-Byzantine||Description:||
German soldiers carrying a roman statue (early 3rd c. AD) in the GH building of Thessaloniki in 1943.
|Languages:||No linguistic content; Not applicable||Medium:||marble (rock)||Project:||BYZART Project||Fond:||AUTH Chair of Byzantine Archaeology and Art Archive||Physical type:||statues||Material and technique:||sculpting||Data provider:||Aristotle University of Thessaloniki||License:|
|Appears in Collections:||BYZART|
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.