|Title:||Church of St Nicholas, Elena town||Start date:||1800||End date:||1899||Historical Period:||Post-Byzantine||Description:||
The Virgin Zoodochos Pege (Fountain of Life), south wall, naos. Saints in medallions, south wall, naos (beginning of the 19th c.)
Dimiter Karadimchev photographer, 1961
|Languages:||Church Slavic; Old Slavonic; Church Slavonic; Old Bulgarian; Old Church Slavonic||Project:||BYZART Project||Fond:||IAS-BAS Photo Archive||Physical type:||mural paintings (visual works)||Data provider:||Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, Institute of Art Studies||License:|
|Appears in Collections:||BYZART|
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.