Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Title:||St Nicholas Church, Maritsa village||Start date:||1600||End date:||1699||Historical Period:||Post-Byzantine||Description:||
Part of the composition Holy Women at the Sepulcre, north wall of the naos
Dimitar Karadimchev photographer, 1964
|Languages:||Church Slavic; Old Slavonic; Church Slavonic; Old Bulgarian; Old Church Slavonic||Project:||BYZART Project||Fond:||IAS-BAS Photo Archive||Physical type:||mural paintings (visual works)||Data provider:||Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, Institute of Art Studies||License:|
|Appears in Collections:||BYZART|
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.